Answers to which Sewing Presser Foot Kit Is For You
Trying to decide which Presser Feet are best is a matter of personal preference, as well as what the task at hand requires.
If you’re a tailor or a seamstress, owning different presser feet for your sewing machine allows you to tackle different sewing projects with ease. With the Sewing Presser Foot Kit you can easily add fashion accents on dresses or create borders for curtains in a snap. It will greatly increase your efficiency and ensure that your sewing projects look professional every time!
Here we give you our selection of possibilities to help you choose:
42 Presser Foot Kit
48 Presser Foot Kit
52 Presser Foot Kit
Features and benefits:
- 4 different kits available. We have 32-piece, 42-piece, 48-piece and 52-piece presser foot kits available. These selections include all the popular feet, like quilting or zippers feet, cording foot, overcast foot, satin/straight stitch foot, shirring foot, edge joining foot and other special function feet (please check the pictures). All presser foot are made of durable, high-quality metal and plastic and are very functional for all your sewing needs.
- Multipurpose. Each of this presser feet can be used to add fashion accents on blouses and dresses, create a borders for sheer curtains, or add flounce for bedspreads, skirts, and more!
- Fits most sewing machines. These snap on sewing presser feet fit most sewing machine brands such as Singer, Brother, Baby Lock, Euro-pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota and other domestic sewing machines with a low shank system.
- Easy to install. You don't need special tools to install them. These presser feet easily snap on your sewing machine.
- Useful gift. A great gift for any dressmaker, seamstress, tailor, and DIY enthusiast.
Package Details : See images above
We hope this article has helped you decide which Sewing Presser Foot Kit is best for you and wish you the best in your sewing project.