Touch Sensitive Magnetic Hexagonal Wall Lighting
Touch Sensitive Hexagonal Decorative LED Lighting
This is a modular touch screen wall light. The design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light, turning the wall into a canvas and using their hands as a brush. The combination of modularity and lighting control is equivalent to a product that can be completely customized by the user. This product offers opportunities for lighting solutions specific to each environment.
The product consists of a number of plastic hexagons that can be joined together by magnets and interlocking patterns to form a touch screen wall light. The magnets that make up the physical connection between the components also allow current to flow from one to the other.
With the power supply of the product, each component is turned on and off with a capacitive touch sensor.
The basic idea of the product is to allow users to convert the internal architecture of the space into a light source. It gives the user a possibility to illuminate the path they touch by simply sliding the surface of the wall. Turn the interior building into a canvas and let the user use the hand as a brush.
- Modular Lighting System - Transform any surface into a unique canvas for illumination using your Helios Touch modular lighting system that lights up with a simple stroke of your hand as the brush.
- Touch Sensitive Light Panels - Each Helios Touch light panel is individually-powered for a lighting system that moves with you.
- Easily Mount on Any Surface - You are free to create any shape with our powerful neoydin magnetic mounting system that allows you to freely move and customize your lighting setup to match any mood or vibe.
- Infinite Possibilities - Add an infinite number of tile packs to your setup to have a touch sensitive lighting for a truly dynamic lighting solution that is specific to each and every environment.
- Designed in England - Our innovative lighting system was born at Brighton University with the Helios Touch system winning the the New Designers Associate Prize in 2016.
How do the modules attach to the wall?
The hexagon modules can be attached to the wall by either using the sticky pads provided in the starter pack or using the holes on the back of each module to hook onto nails. (check instructions for more information)
What is the power consumption per module?
The power consumption per module is 0.7W.
What is the color temperature of the light?
The lighting temperature of the LED illumination is 3200k.
How many lumens per module?
Each module produces 80 lumens.
How do they turn on/off?
Each module has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body, as you come into contact with the module it will toggle on/off. You can use any body part or other conductive materials!
How many modules can be attached to one power supply?
We suggest a maximum amount of 65 modules run off of one power supply.
What are the dimensions of each module?
The widest part of each module (corner to corner) measures 115mm. More information found here.
How are the modules powered?
Each module connects via magnetic edges, the power transfers through each module through metal pins protruding from each edge. (They are not battery powered)
What is the length of the cable?
The power cable supplied in the starter pack is 2 meters in length.
Are the modules RGB?
No. The lighting color is warm white and is not changeable.
Are the app connected / smart enabled?
No. The modules require tactile and physical interaction.
Item Type: Night Lights
Is Bulbs Included: Yes
Power Generation: Touch
Power Source: AC
Battery Type: NONE
Certification: CCC , CE, CQC, UL
Body Material: ABS
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Is Batteries Included: No
Is Batteries Required: No
Model Number: Quantum lamp
Brand Name: ICOCO